- Contract Provisionally Registered Pharmacist 12 Months and Fully Registered Pharmacist 12 Months
- Communicate with customers to understand their medical / nutrition / diet needs and recommend suitable health supplements.
- Provide basic health screenings
- Counsel and advice customers on their medication regimen and to improve health conditions.
- Assist in day-to-day Operations including coverage for other pharmacists if the need rises
- Responding to customer complaints and comments.
- Communicate new product promotion and ensure promotion are communicated accurately to customers.
- Execute best pharmacy practice and follow guidelines given by authority and the Company).
- Possesses at least a Degree in Pharmacy discipline.
- Ability to solve practical problems and to deal with variety of changing situation under stress.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Outspoken, strong customer service skills and sales-oriented mindset
- Interest in retail environment is preferred.
- Able to work on shifts, weekends, and public holidays.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Strong interpersonal skills requiring the ability to resolve conflicting interests and obtain corporation.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Broad career advancement for future.
- EPF & SOCSO.
- Medical reimbursement for employee.