- Communicate with customers to
understand their medical / nutrition / diet needs and recommend suitable
- Provide basic health screenings
- Counsel and advice customers on
their medication regimen and to improve health conditions.
- Assist in day-to-day Operations
including coverage for other pharmacists if the need rises
- Responding to customer
complaints and comments.
- Communicate new product
promotion and ensure promotion are communicated accurately to customers.
- Managing Poison and compliance
to License A, KKM.
- Managing and motivating a team
to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Managing stock levels and
making key decisions about stock control.
- Ensure product availability
while keeping cost at its optimal performance and work within storage
- Ensure the pharmacy always
comply to government regulatory
- Execute best pharmacy practice
and follow guidelines given by authority and the Company
- Dealing with staffing issues and
- Providing or organising
training and development (On the Job Training to the staff).
- Fully Registered Pharmacist
under Malaysia Pharmaceutical Board
- Possesses at least a Degree in
Pharmacy discipline, and eligible to obtain license A
to solve practical problems and to deal with variety of changing situation
to work in fast paced environment.
- Outspoken, strong customer
service skills and sales-oriented mindset
- Interest in retail environment
- Able to work on shifts,
weekends, and public holidays.
verbal and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
interpersonal skills requiring the ability to resolve conflicting
interests and obtain corporation.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Broad career advancement for future.
- EPF & SOCSO.
- Medical reimbursement for employee.