- Provide professional advice and service in pharmaceutical care as well as general advice on health and beauty care to customers.
- Assist the pharmacist in dispensing drugs and other duties.
- Expected to promote the products and provide good customer service at company’s corporate store.
- Expected to assist and support all sales, marketing and promotional activities & other activities that will help to promote sales & the company’s image and brand.
- To provide advice and after-sales service to customers.
- Assist in general operational functions and ad-hoc assignments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School and/or completed SPM preferred.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Knowledge in the retail industry will be an advantage, otherwise, must be willing to learn as on the job training will be provided.
- Willing to work long hours and have a pleasant personality.
- Able to work independently and in a group.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Broad career advancement for future.
- EPF & SOCSO.
- Medical reimbursement for employee.