Poison and compliance to License A, Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM).
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control.
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales.
and interpreting trends to facilitate planning.
- Using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
- Dealing with staffing issues such as conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as.
- Providing or organizing training and development (On the Job Training to the staff).
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
- Resolving health and safety, legal and security issues.
- Responding to customer complaints and comments.
- Organizing special promotions, displays and events.
- Attending and chairing meetings.
- Updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues.
- Touring the selling floor regularly, talking to customers and identifying or resolving urgent issues.
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree holder in Pharmacy discipline.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- At Least 2 years' of experience in the related field is required.
- Ability to solve practical problems and to deal with variety of changing situation under stress.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills requiring the ability to resolve conflicting interests and obtain corporation.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Broad career advancement for future.
- EPF & SOCSO.
- Medical reimbursement for employee.