- Able to lead the team and be pro-active in all
areas, inspecting front and back of the store areas regularly, rectifying any
item that is out of place.
- Well versed in sales reporting and analysis including
inventory control, shrinkage reduction, etc.
- To encourage the staff to maintain the highest standards of customer
- To ensure that the staff are motivated and are
managing their respective departments to the best of their abilities.
- To check that they are thoroughly carrying out
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma and/or completed SPM preferred.
- Able to converse and write well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 2 years' of experience in the related field is required.
be computer literate with Microsoft Office Package and preferably has working
knowledge of Microsoft Excel software.
to work longer hours when necessary.
be able to deal independently with other parties providing solutions when
have good analytical, effective communication skills and able to work well with
other parties including all staff, promoters, suppliers, merchandisers and
other staff in the store.
- Must have a high level of professionalism, honesty, and excellent work
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Broad career advancement for future.
- EPF & SOCSO.
- Medical reimbursement for employee.