- Ensure accuracy receiving and
direct issue to department.
of stock returns.
and packing of goods, materials and stationeries in accordance with appropriate
procedures and regulations.
merchandise as purchase order.
and chop for all outright, consignment Purchase Order (PO).
and unload merchandise properly and promptly.
damaged merchandise and taking appropriate action.
all kind of reports on time.
in data into system accordingly.
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School and/or completed SPM preferred.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Knowledge in the retail industry will be an advantage, otherwise, must be willing to learn as on the job training will be provided.
- Knowledge in computer is essential.
- Willing to work long hours and have a pleasant personality.
- Able to work independently and in a group, meticulous, responsible and willing to learn.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Broad career advancement for future.
- EPF & SOCSO.
- Medical reimbursement for employee.