- Provide relevant data and analysis to the operations team
throughout the supply chain
- Responsible for harmonizing and monitoring supply chain operations
- Take responsibility for the success or failure of material shipping
and delivery schedule
- Responsible for establishing specific supply chain-based
performance measurement systems
- Direct and follow-up with incoming materials and outgoing finished
products to ensure prompt delivery to customers
- Work with and monitor the efforts of partners in the supply chain
to ensure smooth operations
- Responsible for utilizing logistics IT systems or software to
- Responsible for planning and tracking the shipment of final
products according to customer requirements
- Responsible for the preparation of appropriate and accurate
logistics reports for upper management
- Monitor deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible for maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma and/or completed SPM preferred.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field is required.
- Must possess solid analytical skills in forecasting and anticipating stores demand and warehouse capacities.
- Technically competent with various software programs; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, WMS and ERP knowledge is an advantage.
- Ability to solve practical problems and to deal with variety of changing situation under stress.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills requiring the ability to resolve conflicting interests and obtain corporation.
- Willing to work long hours and have a pleasant personality.
- Possess own transport will be an advantage.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Broad career advancement for future.
- EPF & SOCSO.
- Medical reimbursement for employee.