- Act in alignment with
user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Manage information
technology and computer systems.
- Ensure security of
- Identify problematic
areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Support the roll-out
of new applications.
- Test and evaluate new
system and technology.
- Liaise with service
- Provide support,
including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Plan, organize,
control and evaluate information technology and electronic data operations.
- Prioritise and manage
many open cases at one time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree and/or completed SPM preferred.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field is required.
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and willing to take additional initiative upon request.
- Great analytical skill and able to work independently.
- Resourceful, independent and take initiative in learning new skill with minimum guidance.
- Possess own transport will be an advantage.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Broad career advancement for future.
- EPF & SOCSO.
- Medical reimbursement for employee.