- Install and configure
computer hardware operating systems and application.
- Monitor and
troubleshoot system, network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or
- Follow diagrams and
written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system (Replace parts as
- Set up new users’
account and profiles and with password issues.
- Talk to departments
or stores through a series of actions, either whatapps group or over the phone,
to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Work continuously on
a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Provide support, including
procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Plan, organize,
control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Prioritise and manage
many open cases at one time.
- Able to travel to
stores for support.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma and/or completed SPM preferred.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field is required.
communication skill and interpersonal skills.
and willing to take additional initiative upon request.
analytical skill and able to work independently.
independent and take initiative in learning new skill with minimum guidance.
- Possess own transport will be an advantage.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Broad career advancement for future.
- EPF & SOCSO.
- Medical reimbursement for employee.