- Recruitment and
selection activities; to assist in preparing job advertisement, job posting,
short listing of candidates, scheduling interview and job offer.
- Prepare appointment
letter, confirmation letter and appraisal letter for employee.
- Maintaining timely
employee’s record and regular salary review.
- Responsible to liaise
with Government bodies as and when required.
- Manage and coordinate
overall Human Resource functions among the branches.
- Handling employee
related issue such as performance management, compensation and benefit, hostel
management, manpower arrangement, disciplinary problem and etc.
- Payroll checking and
processing, including management of payroll system, generate month end payroll
reports and ensure its accuracy for approval.
- Able to handle all
statutory matters with authorize body.
- Accountable for
payroll queries and issues.
- To ensure compliances
by stores and issue reminders/ highlights if necessary.
- Responsible for the
HRIS; to ensure up-to-date payroll/ staff information, personal files, leave
records staff movement listing, as well as easy retrieval of information.
- Experienced with RYMNET@HRMS
payroll system is an advantage.
- Experiences in
recruitment, compensation & benefit will be an added advantage.
- Ad-hoc task as
required by company business.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree and/or completed SPM preferred.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field is required.
- Well versed with current Labour Laws/ Statutory
requirements and good knowledge of Human Resource practices.
- Possess excellent
teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good interpersonal
skill, analytical, meticulous, honest, conscientious and discrete in handling
- Possess own transport will be an advantage.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Broad career advancement for future.
- EPF & SOCSO.
- Medical reimbursement for employee.