- Responsible for
timely and accurate data analysis and calculation on overtime, headcount
reporting, allowances/ medical claims and etc.
- Maintaining an
organized filing system, upkeep personnel files, leaves records, staff data and
movement listing as scheduled.
- Process and update
Human Resource Personal Files (P-File) for all retail employees including
hiring, confirmation, transfer, termination and etc.
meticulous and accuracy in work is required.
- Handling employee
related issue such as performance management, compensation and benefit, hostel
management, manpower arrangement, disciplinary problem and etc.
- Manage and coordinate
overall Human Resource functions among the branches.
- Ad-hoc task as
required by company business.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma and/or completed SPM preferred.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field is required.
- Good relationship
with all internal contacts/ co-workers.
organizational skills, able to maintain confidentiality, prioritize tasks with
accuracy and efficiency.
- Must be a highly
motivated self-starter, able to meet deadline and meticulous with effective
- Must be able to work
effectively under pressure, possess excellent verbal and written communication
- Possess own transport will be an advantage.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Broad career advancement for future.
- EPF & SOCSO.
- Medical reimbursement for employee.