- Perform general
administrative duties and Human Resource transactional activities including
data entry and record keeping.
- Maintain office
supply inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level, placing and
expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies.
maintenance of office equipment.
- Maintain systematic
filling system and safe keeping important documents for smooth data retrieving.
- Responsible for timely
and accurate data analysis and calculation on overtime, headcount reporting,
allowances/ medical claims and etc.
- Ad-hoc task as
required by company business.
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School and/or completed SPM preferred.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Must be a highly
motivated self-starter, able to meet deadline and meticulous with effective
- Must be able to work
effectively under pressure, possess excellent verbal and written communication
- Possess own transport will be an advantage.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Broad career advancement for future.
- EPF & SOCSO.
- Medical reimbursement for employee.