- Able to assist full set account.
- Compiling, analyzing and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports such as balance sheets,
profit and loss statements, etc.
- Maintain proper record and organization of filing
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts
- Perform monthly bank statement reconciliation and
resolve discrepancy if any.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential
- Provide support for all accounting including
account payable, receivable and general ledger.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in
Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- At least 4 years of experience in the field is
- Basic understanding of overall finance functions.
- Computer literate and detail oriented.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and is result
- Possess initiative and ability to work with minimum
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Broad career advancement for future.
- EPF & SOCSO.
- Medical reimbursement for employee.