for analyzing demand and supply trends, identifying and executing product
development as well as establishing the sales and merchandising mix.
sales trends, sales figures, planning product ranges and preparing sales and
sales and margin targets established in the category sales and margin plans.
for the assigned fast-moving goods categories.
the delivery of stocks, ensuring stocks arrive on time and meet the company’s
daily stock level to estimate order and monitor stock movement accurately and
follow the First In First Out (FIFO) system.
check the invoices and delivery notes against the purchase orders to confirm if
the order quantity and prices quoted are consistent.
close relationship with suppliers.
will be exposed to store operations in the areas of planning, sales promotions,
and merchandising display.
convenience retailing programs, offers, strategies to meet customer needs.
the competitor market, pricing and market demand.
to the market trend and customer demand and work out promotion and marketing
ensure all procedures comply with the company standards and policies.
perform ad-hoc task as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma and/or completed SPM preferred.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
skill(s): strong negotiation skills, decision making and problem solving, good
communication and interpersonal skills, analytical and good with figures.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field is required.
will be given to those with purchasing/ buying experience in retailing.
- Technically competent
with various software programs; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, WMS and ERP knowledge
is an advantage.
- Willing to work long hours and have a pleasant personality.
- Possess own transport will be an advantage.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Broad career advancement for future.
- EPF & SOCSO.
- Medical reimbursement for employee.