- Unload stocks from trucks
by hand or motorized equipment.
- May enter data
stocks orders in a computerized inventory system, if available.
- Maintain accurate
manual and computer records.
- May operates
motorized equipment such as forklift or other equipment to facilitate the
movement of stocks.
- Participates in
physical inventories by counting stock.
- Determine stocks
- Maintain the
warehouse, records areas and stress areas in neat and orderly manner.
- Performs related
work appropriate to the classification as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School and/or completed SPM preferred.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Knowledge in the retail industry will be an advantage, otherwise, must be willing to learn as on the job training will be provided.
- Knowledge in computer is essential.
- Experience in Warehouse Management System (WMS) will be an advantage.
- Experience in handling forklift or other motorized equipment will
be an advantage (Male Candidate).
- Willing to work long hours and have a pleasant personality.
- Able to work independently and in a group, meticulous, responsible and willing to learn.
- Possess own transport will be an advantage.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Broad career advancement for future.
- EPF & SOCSO.
- Medical reimbursement for employee.